Wednesday, February 1, 2023

A QUICK YARN STOP

It was a very chilly morning when I woke up yesterday, but seeing the sun was shining and the snow was not falling, we took a drive to the nearby store for yarn!  Did we need more, no, but I wanted to work with my Mom to make some hats on the Sentro Knitting machine and the right yarn makes for a good experience!
We each filled a bag with I Love This Yarn colors of worsted yarn to turn into hats when we got home!
The first hats went off without a hitch.  It is nice because we sat at the table and cranked and talked away the morning; 
 a very happy time.
The first of two new hats we will make this week!  
This morning we will make mittens to match the hats! 
 It's good to build skills!
 

5 comments:

  1. That brown marled yarn is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss spending time like that with my Mom. Treasure every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that snow!!! According to Phil it will be good hat weather for quite a while longer so keep cranking them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...