Friday, February 10, 2023

FO AND FELINE FRIDAY!

 
The Gneiss Sweater (pronoun) is finished!  I had a lot of mis-starts and recounts but I got there eventually.
  The yarn is Premier Basix Mosaic in Zebra. 
The pattern is Yarnspiration 'Caron Top Down Knit Pullover'. 
It looks great with a pair of black jeans. 
 I have a few wintery days to still wear it!
I made the ribbing longer in the back by an inch
 and left it split so that it won't draw in.
Time to wash our faces and get going!
Ready for the day?!  Me, too.
 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the big finish! That's my kind of sweater. I would wear the heck out of it. I spent three days washing and blocking my beloved Lillehammer sweater swearing I would wear it this year and....the weather took a turn for the warmer. I woke up this morning to mild temps and a high of 60. No winter in sight-at least for the next 10 days. Not exactly sweater weather. At least not one with two layers of wool from all that colorwork. I better start knitting myself tee shirt type sweaters too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great! And it matches Lena so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...