Tuesday, February 14, 2023

ROCK TUMBLING CABINET!

Bill, who is the king of 'free' brought home this cabinet.  I told him to put it in the 'garage sale pile'.  And then I got to thinking...This would keep my rock tumbling supplies in one neat place and in the bottom-where the piece of foam is, houses the tumbler and helps to muffle the sound!
See?!  It is sitting on a towel;  I drilled a hole in the back for the cord to go to the outlet.  I will buy some wood for solid doors the full length of the cabinet--just add it to the wood shop projects for the near future!
These rocks are in the last stage-the polishing phase of their tumbling.  I already have some new ones in the other tub and some more to go in this one in one week when these are done!  Exciting stuff!
For Valentine's Day, I will be hanging the hearts at the park nearby!
I hope you have a good day by sharing some kindness!
 

6 comments:

  1. That's the perfect cabinet for the tumbler and it's supplies isn't it? Bill finds some very handy things! It's sweet of you to go hang the hearts for others today. Here, after beautiful days since I arrived home, is pouring rain predicted to continue all day. Tomorrow...snow. Oh well, it is just February but I'm ready for spring. If only it could last all year long. :-)
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes a huge difference when everything has its own place. When I make soap and I have to shuffle things around everything gets out of kilter. Of course I would need a house a hundred times bigger than this one to hold all my project stuff...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to collect all the furniture, but I know I won't refinish it and have no room for it. LOL! Would you like a curio cabinet missing half it's glass back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to have your supplies organized, and that cabinet looks like a perfect place. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...