Thursday, February 16, 2023

A FEW THINGS

I've added a few more blocks to my sock yarn blanket;  I am making a widening row and then I will add another with the same yarns to the top to lengthen the blanket, too.  I do this after I have accumulated enough more sock yarn scraps.
I found a few thick loopers and whipped off a few potholders because I could.
And I hung a dozen of the knitted hearts all around the paths in the park;  this one is the same color as the azaleas.
This one was hung in a tree that had the same color lichen growing there!  I saw no stray cats but did pick up quite a bit of broken glass and papers to do Tammy proud! 
 

5 comments:

  1. Tammy will definitely be proud of you for cleaning up. Love those sweet hearts and I'm sure whoever found them will feel the warmth and love behind them.
    I have had all of the nine-patch squares for my cozy memories blanket done for months but haven't had time to put them together. It's just for me, so I'm in no real big hurry. I like the colors in yours. So pretty.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hearts! I've been contemplating making another scrap yarn blanket

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't have enough of those pot holders. I use them all over the house. I'm always driving The Mister crazy to make me more. I need to pick him up some more of those color packs. That'll get him fired up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hearts are so cute. Loomed potholders - that brings back a lot of memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have a potholder I made years and years ago. I made so many that everyone in my family got stacks of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...