Monday, February 27, 2023

FINISHED TOP AND FUN POPS!

I did work a long time Saturday but I managed to piece all of the blocks and sashings to the top!  It felt good to accomplish this.  Now I have some frame time to do!
In the down time, I've been making a few of these granny squares for that tote.  Twelve done and thirtysix more to go!  I can only make a few at a time-four at most because the cotton yarn with a small hook size means I am manhandling the stitches!  I am stitching over my ends and weaving tails in after each row/square so when I am done, I will be done!
 

8 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful. That’s a lot of granny squares — but a quarter of the way through is a good mile marker to hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice quilt. And, again, I am reminded that I NEED to get back to my Granny Squares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Did that quilt top tuen out so beautiful!!!! and cute granny squares!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even find the words to say how much I love that quilt. All of your quilts are beautiful but that one really ticks all the boxes for me. Don't you just love a pile of granny squares? I almost hate the idea of joining my Audun squares one day. I really love the way they look in their box...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top is awesome!! And the crochet looks arthritis inducing!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those stars on that quilt! Knowing you, you'll be done with those granny squares in a flash. Nice work with that crochet hook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love that quilt. Those dashes are perfection and set it off so well. The little squares are so cute. I have so many projects I want to do and so little time!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...