This pair is finished and on my feet! I have another skein of Hawthorne Bare Yarn that needs to be died so I will have another pair of socks on the needles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
.jpg)
They turned out great! That's quite the professional dye job.
ReplyDeletePErfect socks!
ReplyDeleteI really like them. They look like a summer day with puffy clouds!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Nice work!
ReplyDelete