This pair is finished and on my feet! I have another skein of Hawthorne Bare Yarn that needs to be died so I will have another pair of socks on the needles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ANTICIPATION
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
.jpg)
They turned out great! That's quite the professional dye job.
ReplyDeletePErfect socks!
ReplyDeleteI really like them. They look like a summer day with puffy clouds!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Nice work!
ReplyDelete