Tuesday, June 20, 2023

TUMBLER TUESDAY

The bottom of the sieve holds the rocks I brought home from Washington. The top are the rocks that were included 
with the purchase of my new tumbler last month. 
Grit 2 is churning now for both drums.
I am enjoying a nice visit from the three men of this family!  There was a storm brewing so we had a campfire a bit earlier than normally but still just as relaxing! 
The aloe are getting ready to bloom; 
 the hummers will find it in no time!
I've found a little time for knitting on the new sweater-a little time cuz we are being busy!  My pulled muscles in my lowerr back are finally letting up enough to move without pain! 
 Finally and just in time to enjoy some family time!
 

5 comments:

  1. A campfire in FL always makes me chuckle, but I'm sure it was enjoyed by all. Pretty aloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What bright shiny rocks! It looks like you've got a full house again. I haven't seen my Grands in ages. Someone is always sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope today finds you pain free! Lovely rocks and such precious kitty toes. Can't wait to see the top down progress, adding color at the neck? Have a great day! Chrisknits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so cool that Aloe blooms! I didn't know that until mine did earlier this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

HAPPY MAY DAY!

Bill and I are celebrating our 48th anniversary today!   We are going to lunch at Corky Bell's on the St Johns River. I decided to work ...