Wednesday, June 21, 2023

STORMS AND SUN

I have thoroughly enjoyed the top-down yoke sweater--it really moves along in the beginning!  I enjoyed the colorwork--accent in offwhite linen this time.
I missed 11 flowers last night because of T-Storms!!!!! 
 (Cereus blooms only once, at night--11pm-12am is best) 
t thought about dashing out to see them anyway but chickened out--it was really bad out!  I can only hope for some of the other plants to bloom later this summer with a nice balmy night and not one with lightening and thunder storms!
Everytime there is sunshine--
there are these two dolphins in my pool!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Interesting flowers. The sweater looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to have young ones in the pool! Sorry you missed your blooms…at least the rain is a good bonus! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame those kids. I'd be in that pool all day too. My grandmother had one put in her backyard just so us Grands would come visit. She never got in it once. Just sat by it at night with her feet up and a cocktail in her hand. That's the life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are going to have a very pretty sweater soon! Thunder storms are scary, but we hardly ever have one here for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dolphins are growing up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so interesting about the plants only blooming once. The colorwork is so pretty on the sweater.
    How fun to have those two dolphins there with you. I know how you must love it.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

HAPPY MAY DAY!

Bill and I are celebrating our 48th anniversary today!   We are going to lunch at Corky Bell's on the St Johns River. I decided to work ...