Saturday, June 17, 2023

A LESSON LEARNED!

I had a terrible night's sleep;  the pain in my lower back/hip was so bad, if I did doze off, the pain of movement would wake me up again!  I do not want to repeat that night again!  I went for an MRI and I think that laying inside the loud tube for over an hour set it off and then when I washed the car when I got home, I must've finished it off!  I didn't realize I had stretched too much but that's how it goes now.

I did finish the last few rows of the friend's quilt.  As long as I didn't bend over, I could bear the pain when staying upright.
I tried to sit and do some piecing but it was a no-go!  

We have another funeral this morning.  I hope I can keep myself sitting for a bit.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my....sorry to hear this. Having gone through what The Mister and my dad have gone through with their hip pain I know how bad that can be. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Sciatica? Whatever it is, back/hip/leg pain is never a good time. Hope it's easing up a bit for you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

CELEBRATION TIME

The new table runner won over my attention  in the studio yesterday! Then we left for a late lunch for our favorite restaurant,  Corky Bell&...