Wednesday, June 7, 2023

CITY ADVENTURES!

Off we went yesterday to Jacksonville to go to the Apple store for me to  unlock my lost phone that was returned to me (I know, I can''t believe it-remember it was the 'new' phone I left on the plane in Portland!) and to get the newest phone's screen replaced because I dropped it.  I'm not doing too well with phones lately but I am starting a better chapter!  Also we went to the Quilt shop that we had back-ordered the Shop Hop fabric from and they called to say it was in!  Since it was only 15 minutes from the Apple store we combined the trip!  
Here is the panel that will be the central part of our quilts-to-be.
The border fabric.  And we also bought a Fat Quarter bundle that was from the same line but since they only had one left already, we decided to split it and as soon as Mary cuts them all in half, I will show them, too.  I am combining several patterns so will have to do some drafting before any actual sewing will take place!
And this beautiful ombre fabric came along in the cart!  I have so many colors to chose from now to make the Dahlia quilt so no more putting it off!
And I was happy to find this in my mail!  Ahhh, what a luxury to have hand-made soap again!  Thank you, Araignee'!


 

6 comments:

  1. The ombré fabrics are absolutely delicious…perfect for the dahlia quilt! Fun that the two of you can share the coordinating fabrics for the Florida quilt. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see the soap made it safe and sound! Your fabric finds are wonderful. Such happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun quilt fabric and such happy, summery colors in all of them. I'm glad the phone woes are getting taken care of.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear that you got your phone back! Looks like you had a fun time in Jacksonville. It will be fun to see what you create with that pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any trip that includes a stop for fabric is a good one in my books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shop hop fabric! It will be a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

HAPPY MAY DAY!

Bill and I are celebrating our 48th anniversary today!   We are going to lunch at Corky Bell's on the St Johns River. I decided to work ...