Tuesday, June 13, 2023

TICK IT OFF THE LIST!

When I bought thesse stools a few years ago, I wanted to make them 4" shorter but didn't know how to make the compound angle cut to do so.  Yesterday, I tackled it and it was so easy I couldn't help but laugh!   

 I fnished painting the wrought iron fence that is around the birdfeeder--I had run out of paint a few weeks ago when I started it!
The heliopsis is still blooming--it is so pretty.
  All of the flowers enjoyed the 1.5" of rain we had over the weekend!
My caladium are so full and colorful!  I love this kiind of plant because they arealmost care free!
As I knit another scrappy dishcloth, Lena had a good nap on my lap. It is hot out and I do NOT need a blanket on my lap
 but she hates 'skin' and won't sleep on my lap 
without proper skin covering attire! lol
 

8 comments:

  1. Cats and their rules…and their crazy people who give in every time because that is how it works! 😁 Nice to get those things done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to sign my name…comment from Marsel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots accomplished! Your plants are so pretty, as is Lena.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok... you are amazing! I wouldn't even begin to attempt to shorten stools....... love that Lena loves your dishcloth :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get tired just reading about all the things you manage in a day! Sleeping kitties are my favorite kitties. I wish mine would conk out more. All this time home with them has spoiled them terribly. Every time I get up they think it's meal time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your caladium are gorgeous! They are one of my fave "house" plants, and they do really well on the porch, but when I bring them inside for the winter, they always die. I think they really need the humidity!

    Laughing at Lena... Relic and Rupert also insist on blanket before they will be lap cats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't thought about it, but I think Giroux is the same way. He will lay on my lap, but only if I am wearing jeans or long-enough shorts. He will lay against my legs on the foot of the recliner ONLY if I am wearing jeans. He will lay right up against my face while I am sleeping though. So ..............???????????????

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so funny. We'll be miserably hot just to have our babies on our laps. I do the same with Zoey.
    You sure got a lot accomplished. Great job on the bar stools. I wouldn't have a clue what to do. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

HAPPY MAY DAY!

Bill and I are celebrating our 48th anniversary today!   We are going to lunch at Corky Bell's on the St Johns River. I decided to work ...