I crocheted the two green ones on Sun/Mon and the two pinks yesterday. The heart one I made twice because I didn't make the heart wide enough the first time! Did I write it down, no. It doesn't matter; what does matter is that I did it just to keep my brain from freezing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BINDING X 2
This quilt was one of the layer cake designs; 58 x 66". This one was a kit that my friend had cut out but asked me to put it finish f...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...
Sweet! I hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love anything with hearts.
ReplyDeleteOh gorgeous! You are so clever!! xx
ReplyDeleteSometimes we just gotta do something! Usually I cast on a hat, cause it's a no brainer.
ReplyDelete