Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blocks Down


Working on laying the foundation row for the garage and breezeway.

Making good progress for a bunch of men who didn't want to be here on a Saturday!

David wondered what the 'plan' was for all the work and I e-mailed him a copy of our prints. Here is a copy for any who are curious........
north side-garage and breezeway-

and south side-livingroom, spare bedroom, master bedroom and bath. (The shaded area is the house that we now live in.)
Coming along on my Ravelympics top.........up the fronts now.

Finished the quilting on Millie's quilt and loaded Caleb's on the frame and did about 12".

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...