Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Delays

I am hand sewing the binding to the back of Caleb's quilt! I have to finish all these projects before the gall bladder surgery on Monday ! I hope to be knitting soon after the surgery but don't expect to be sitting at the sewing machine or standing at the quilting frame!
I am sewing curtains for Caleb's livingroom-yes, the same fabric as the pillow I made him. We are going to use some of our own bamboo for the curtain rod-cool, huh?!
And they are lined-using a sheet from WalMart for the lining fabric-he is on a budget.
Well, we had a good run but because of the rain from Fay, we haven't done any work today . The other reason there has been no work is because there is a little glitch....the plumbing for the washer in the breezeway has been refused. It is existing plumbing but it goes to a dry well and that is now illegal so we have to move the pipes to the new septic system. It could be worse and we will face up the the latest challenges without a fuss. Well, mostly....

I almost forgot-this is the plumbing that did pass inspection for our master bath!



The rain is great for we are in need of precipitation and so far the winds have been very mild with just a few preliminary gusts. Since Fay is still 2 hours southeast of us, that may change tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. May this be the biggest glitch you experience in the whole process...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...