Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Timmmmmberrrrrrrrrrr!

No , not that kind. Our order of lumber arrived today so the framing can begin tomorrow! Hope the next storm system stays away! We have work to do!


The young man was quite a speedy worker, and in no time had it all piled up and waiting for
us to unwrap it and begin.


We enjoyed an early lunch because Bill had to drive me to St Augustine for my follow-up appointment at the doctors. On the way, we saw this.........it has to be one-of-a-kind! Yes, it is a tow truck/van! Bill was so happy I had tossed the camera in my purse so he could take the pic and share it with you!


I received a glowing report at the doctors and should expect to feel stronger every day. So happy to do just that!
Bill treated me to a trip to the Simply Sew, the local quilt/sewing shopin St augustine. I bought some fabric to make the grandchildren coloring book totes.
Home to pizza-a culinary celebration-and the couch, I am tuckered out!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your upgrade -- I'm glad you got a good report now that you're actually starting to feel better!

    Love that fabric! Your grandkids will be thrilled to have new bags. :)

    Can't wait to see the "bones" of the addition(s) starting to come together...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...