Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's Coming Along!

Tried to post yesterday but Blogger wasn't up and working right and wouldn't let me post!
Bill got to experience a garage with real floor..........been a long time coming.

The men finished the back of the breezeway roof.........

I washed the rest of the alpaca wool then dried it in the basket I made several years ago in a class at my spinning guild. Isn't it just beautiful?
A lot of work went on in the front of the house, too. Bill had to remove all the wood covering the frame of the entry roof so it could be removed to be added back after the veranda roof is on.

The front posts are up and the roof beams are in place; even a few rafters have been set. The work is done for the weekend.
This is the star of my kitchen window-it is in full African Violet bloom!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! You are too clever. Basket making as well. Where is the end of your talent? You are truly an example of God giving more talents to those that use the ones He gave in the first place and not burying them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to sit on your new front porch with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...