Thursday, September 11, 2008

Walls Up!

Sorry I didn't post as anticipated........but here it is. This is Wednesday's progress.

The men finished the walls yesterday......here is the front of the garage.
Bill had to move the electrical service off the 'old' exterior to the temporary station in front.
I am getting interior walls!

On the crafting front, I am working on the rug hooking project that I uncovered in the portable garage.........I can drop it quickly and help Bill when he calls-perfect for the day!

1 comment:

  1. That rug looks very pretty.

    Be careful with the 'helping' - you need rest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...