Sunday, September 3, 2017

Fairy Visit

 
 I needed some solace knitting yesterday
-all the energy and drive I expected totally bottomed out. 
  I sat for as much as I could and worked on this.  
 I put the final stitches on it this morning on the way to church! 
  The pattern has ears on it but I think I will leave it just the way it is.  
(this is for Hannah Grace) 
 As soon as I wove all then ends in on the baby hat, 
I worked on sock two for grandson's Tuxie Love socks.  
 I do like this way to start a pair of toe up socks and it will be fun to 'hide' other little patterns on the toe in the future! 
 On the way home, I had just about finished the other side of the toe 
and will pick up the stitches on the cast on edge and head on up the foot!
Our yard is full of butterflies!
It is like a yard full of fairies!
I hold still and they just dart all around me-very beautiful!
Round two of the cana lilies-aren't they amazing?
They are eye level to me!

8 comments:

  1. Those pawprints on the toe are just TOO cute.
    How lovely to have cana lillies growing where you live. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love butterflies, and the image of a yard filled with them gladdens my heart. The Cana Lillies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink with grey on that hat is really a cute color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hat is adorable! I can't believe those lilies. I have never seen such colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the hat, the socks and the butterflies! They are all amazing. I have wasps. Mean stingy wasps. They are frightening my hummingbirds away. I hung a wasp trap. It won't hurt the pollinators.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want butterflies to be fluttering all around me. That sounds magical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable hat -- very Amanda-ish; she'll love it on Hannah! Pretty butterfly and flower, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...