Saturday, October 6, 2018

Humility Block!

 Ahhh, the last row on the quilt on the frame and I noted this!
Since I had already worked all around the block, I will consider it my 'humility block'
 and embrace the mistake!  (do you see it?!)  
It has been an enjoyable top to quilt;  I hope to finish it today!
 I managed to piece all of the blocks on the wall so far!
I'm hoping to manage several more since all the pieces are finally cut out!
 Look how Fall-ish the yard it beginning to look!
The humidity has let go and the weather is so perfect!  
It was such a treat to putter outside this morning and not melt while doing so!
The swallowtails agree!

9 comments:

  1. Let’s hear it for humility blocks...that’s real life! :) Out humidity hasn’t broken yet, but the breeze has reappeared, so fall-ish weather isn’t too far away for us. I’m excited about cool evenings/mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did FINALLY see it, but it took me awhile. I say it adds character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I caught an errant piece on my leaves runner before I started the quilting. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but it will still be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm....I can't see a mistake. I think it looks amazing. That Summer Blooms quilt makes me so happy. It really is pretty. It's still hot and very humid here. I am doubting we will even get a fall this year. I bet the pumpkins are rotting on the vine in the pumpkin patches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DESIGN FEATURE! I have done two quilts in my entire life and both have a lovely design feature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. quilts are a bit like flowers! the petals might not all look perfect - but they're still pretty! I had to look twice for the "mistake" - so never mind, I still like it with its muted colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I barely noticed it. I think it will be loved as is!! I see it wrapped around a woman who is on her sofa knitting and sipping some wine.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, been there and done that a few times! Good to hear the humidity has lessened.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah!!! We've all done that before! It is still a beautiful quilt!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...