First row of quilting on the Summer Blooms quilt-
First section of the newest baby sweater on the knitting machine-
First piles of flannel to cut up for a baby quilt or two!
It's nice to start something new now that I have wrapped up so many old projects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIVOT OVERLOAD!
I did manage to applique all of the blocks yesterday-- I use a small (2.0mm) zig zag with invisible thread to secure all of the raw edges. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...



You go girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteBusy, busy, busy
ReplyDeleteI love starting new!
ReplyDeleteI've got a few rows left on a cowl, borders to put on a top, and cutting of twister squares for a table topper. And 2.5 days to get them done before the new month. Will I succeed?
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to believe that some people actually get bored! Silly, silly people. . .
ReplyDeleteNice! It’s fun to have different stuff started!
ReplyDeleteVery nice design. Congratulations on the idea. Wonderful colors! I like them the most! I am waiting for the completion of the entire project.
ReplyDelete