Sunday, February 10, 2019

So There!

 I added the pom pom on the first hat and then I quickly made the second one with slighter letters!  It's so nice to really knit one in no time at all.  
I managed to stitch the last of the Summer Blooms blocks into a top;
now to make a decision for the borders! 
 I also cut all of the inner sashing for the owl quilt;
I will cut more of the pink in slightly wider strips for the outside borders.
And this was the end of my day last night--
knitting on the Sunday Swing sock while holding my little Lena!

6 comments:

  1. Aww, Lena looks comfy in that photo. Your projects are progressing nicely - love the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owls just get cuter and cuter. But Lena is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! You will be cranking out hats faster than the littles can lose them! Or at least, that's what always happened in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those owls are just too cute!!! It reminds me so much of something my great grandma-the original family quilter- would make. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilts are both cute. Those owls are adorable!
    There are few things as peaceful as knitting with a cat on your lap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...