Will told me that for this month I needed heart pillows because this is the love month.
This one is his favorite.
Because he has love in this family.
His newly arranged family.
And this looks strong.
This is one of my favorite hymns and I love to have it set where I can see it everyday!
What a nice way to celebrate love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...



Isn't he just the sweetest thing! And the pillows are perfect. Now that song is running through my head!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWill was right, these are perfect!
ReplyDelete