Sunday, July 21, 2019

Like a Butterfly, I Flit!

 This quilt is off the frame-I will add the binding tomorrow!
I have the pieces cut out for a second one just like this.
Likewise, I am knitting the second baby shrug--
I am learning to make friends with the new knitting machine 
and in no time at all, 
 I had completed next little girl's back for the shrug .
Then on to the Christmas quilt-it is quite an exercise in patience and precision!
And as I placed the newest block on the top left,
I noticed that I used the wrong light fabric in one of the center triangles.
sigh.....
I will decide what to do about it another day!

8 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious, those Christmas blocks are something else. It's going to be amazing when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’ll never show on a trotting horse!!! Can’t wait to see all of these in person! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't notice the different fabric until you pointed it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love days like that where I just do a little bit of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just leave it, it's a design feature!!! Everything is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would leave it and not tell anyone. No one will ever know. I can't believe how fast you can knit with a machine. It's wonderful.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...