Tuesday, July 16, 2019

TNT

 I'm joining in a little Christmas in July stitching with Joy of DaysFilleddWithJoy 
and stitched this in the car as we took a ride to arrange the pre-surgery paperwork for
Bill's surgery on Wednesday.  
This one is for plastic surgery to make a flap graft to close up that
elbow once and for all!  
 I found that knitting works better in the car-the bumps 
and lane changing of a car ride didn't agree with my needle's aim. 
 I did enjoy the finished product
 but will stitch the next block while quite stationary! 
I finished off the last of the plying.  
This is the second 8 ounces of this Mashom wool.
You can see the luster of this longwool.  
That's it for today!  I will wind this bobbin onto the yarn winder so I can create a skein 
and also so I am able to measure the skein to know how much I have!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck for Bill's surgery tomorrow!

    The yarn is gorgeous and I can't believe you stitched in the car - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas stitching!
    Sending lots of good thoughts for Bill's surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could stitch in the car and am awed by you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying Bill's surgery goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yarn is gorgeous! I also really like your sweet little cross stitch. I have difficulty embroidering in the car too. I usually stick with knitting and crochet for the very reason you gave.
    I'll be praying for Bill's surgery tomorrow. May it go very well.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, that yarn!!! It sparkles, it shines! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little ornament.

    Best wishes to Bill. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...