Friday, February 7, 2020

Clean Slate

 I completely cleaned off and then just cleaned the design wall so I can start with all new projects.
 I found this fun paint brush fabric;  it is vintage as the width is only 34'.  
The fat quarter pack on the right will go with this and I have to add an orange!
And here is another idea from several years ago;
I taped the pattern together and now I have an idea of the size of the background fabric
I will need for this fun quilt.
Then I dug this out of the pile so that this might be the year I make it!
I know the background fabric I had purchased has gone into 
another quilt so I will need to purchase more. 
In the meantime, I will be collecting scraps--
First, I have to decide what color families I want in my quilt, though!

6 comments:

  1. Starting new projects is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paintbrush fabric is cute! Have a great weekend dreaming about all your new projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all look like fun projects. Can't wait to see the elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always fun to start new projects and dream isn't it? I think that paintbrush fabric is really cute.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun projects!! I need to clean up my sewing room, but with two ongoing projects I can't put the fabric away!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI GRAND LODGE!!!!
    This is an open invitation to evryone who is ready and willing to become part of the world's biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career.
    Illuminati is a secret society that strives to promote spiritual and moral values. Illuminati brings together people of good will, regardless of their differences and origins, and ensure that these men and women become better in society. Do you wish to be a member of the illuminati, it is good to see the light and brilliance for the whole world to see, everything in the world is managed by the system "the new world order", what are your dreams and your goals, is be a famous artist, dancer, writer, politician, pastor, footballer, etc. you name it, everything is managed by the system of the new world order, you never reach the top unless you are a member of the movement, system "the new world order" wake up today and make a decision that will change your life forever...
    If you're interested in joining this great organisation, kindly contact the temple via WhatsApp: +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email::: illuminati666grandlodge@gmail.com
    Regards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...