Friday, February 28, 2020

A Hat for February!

 
By the skin of my teeth, I finished one hat on the knitting machine this month.
This one is made from my leftover sweater yarn,
Lion Brand Wool Ease.
We learned how to knit this kind of decrease 
which isn't as easy as hand knitting but a good skill to learn! 
 At least I didn't have to rip anything out today!
We were encouraged to donate at least one hat a month this year-
and now I have done so!  
She's been happy I have been sitting so much!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish! That does make a nice warm hat. I hate knitting ribbing on hats and that is a nice deep one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty hat and I really like the top decreases. I'm sorry you haven't felt well and hope you improve every day. Happy kitty too!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out so nicely. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like one cute snuggly buddy!
    Cute hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, are they paired decreases? Looks neat! She looks happy to have her human to cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work! That sounds complicated on a knitting machine. We just got back from Florida, and I am very jet-lagged!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great hat. They DO love it when we are around to sit with them! In fact our cats get goofy when we have been gone for a long day and return at night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...