Saturday, February 1, 2020

Just Under the Wire!!!!

 I found out the blanket could still be entered until midnight on Friday!!!
Guess what I managed to knit?!
Blanket Contest, here I come!
 The blanket is 22" x 32", only 3 ounces of yarn was used!  
 I darkened the photo so you could more easily see the pattern stitches;
  the is the purl side considered the 'right' side when using tuck stitch.
See how fine the yarn is?!!!!
 I used a size d crochet hook to knit 2 rows around the blanket for an edging,
 one of double crochet and one of single crochet.
I tried to lay it down on the floor for a photo but I couldn't keep Lena off it!
I submitted the blanket at 11:30 last night--it was really under the wire!

5 comments:

  1. Eleventh hour... literally! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa......how on earth did you manage to get all that done in one day? I can't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty impressive. Knit in one day!? That is such a beautiful stitch and only 3 ounces of yarn? Wow!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's speedy! so is Lena getting a new blankie? I think she's claimed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That was fast! And it's adorable, Lena has good taste! And love the socks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...