Saturday, February 15, 2020

"I Can See!"

 There's a face on Brunny and it isn't scary to me!
So often there is a creepiness to a stitched face 
but I think the little smile makes all the difference!
The dress has it's two perfectly matched buttons,
 the only two in the box of this color so it was a very neat find!
The dress pattern didn't include buttonholes;
there is a little chain around each button instead.
The facing is operational but the buttons are sewed to the outside
and little crochet chains make the loops to enclose the button
and close the placket.
Again, I will follow the pattern the first time
and the next time I improve upon it!
I'm working on a design for pants-her legs look cold!

Today I am home and I feel like I have so many things I want to do!
Quilts, machine knitting, painting, knitting on a sock or a dishcloth......
maybe a little of everything!
How about you?!

8 comments:

  1. Well hello Bunny!!! I love when a stuffy finally gets a face. They all have such different personalities. I found that out with my two Baby Yodas. I wanted them to be the same but they each turned out so differently just depending on the slant of a stitch. I guess they have to be what they are meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brunny has turned out to be so cute. Her dress is lovely.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Brunny is adorable. She has a very sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet bunny, and so lucky to have a fancy dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on the face stitching, I never do a very good job. But your Brunny looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that lil smile is awesome and it is darling!!!!! Great job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...