Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Simple Jobs

It's a silly little thing but I added pockets to the right thigh of all three pairs of my cropped yoga pants (my uniform each day when I am home!) and it is wonderfully convenient to allow me to keep my cell phone by me without having to use a hand to do so or worse yet, having to remember where I set it down! lol 
 The phone slips right into the black Kona cotton pocket--much more slippery than using the knit fabric of the yoga pants.  Happiness in the simple things, you know!

 I sorted through the 25 quilts that sat on two shelves in the guest room called the 'cave'.  (no windows, hence the name my sons gave the room when we first moved here. ) This is the last room to be remodeled-hoping to hire someone to do this next month.  But back to the quilts, I sorted them according to size-moved all but 5 to the 'garage sale' pile and put them away for now.  What a nice job done.  

5 comments:

  1. The pockets are a great idea! I should do that to some of my leggings which I like to wear when I walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pockets are great aren't they? I wish I were close enough to attend that up-coming garage sale to see your wonderful quilts up close. Another idea would be to donate some of them; I'm sure there are organizations that would be thrilled to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some one is going to get very lucky at your garage sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that all my pants have no pockets. Good idea to add your own.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...