Wednesday, June 2, 2021

SLOW DAY

Since Lena is giving me some competition for my chair, I decided to make it a bit less appealing to her;  Bill removed the arms for me and I covered it with fabric so it wasn't so kitty-comfy!  

Now I can clean it more easily, too, 
 since her hair won't get caught in the weave
 of the office chair anymore.
As soon as I finished the chair, I loaded a quilt on the frame. 
 A panel quilt that needs no work from me to make it perfect!
(well except for the quilting!)
I did water plants-oh, so dry out!-but mostly I rested from my frantic pace of late and crocheted on the afghan. 
 I am pleased to say that I didn't need to get assistance
 from the video this time at all!
When I was  folding it up after the picture, I noticed how it folded right down so neatly-like the Chinese take-out boxes!  
Oh, it is a blessing to be pleased by simple things.....
 

7 comments:

  1. Your crochet looks so intricate ... and what a delight that it folds so neatly. Hoping your little feline friend finds another place to curl up, and you can sit on your own chair in hair-free peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the chair (and cute fabric!!). Love your crochet project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d say you’ve earned a respite from all the things you’ve been working on lately! The crochet project is progressing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I covered my craft room chairs like you did a while back and they were so pretty I still ended up putting rugs over them so the kitties won't scratch them up. I could have saved all that time and money...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sheep panel! Of course you know me, snowmen and sheep. Gotta love them both.
    Love how you covered your chair with such pretty and happy fabric.
    The square is so fun and intricate. It DOES fold up so neatly. Isn't it neat when we're happy with the little things?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely redo on your chair. I have an armed chair that is always hitting my table! But I'll keep the arms for now, they keep me from falling out. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely redo on your chair. I have an armed chair that is always hitting my table! But I'll keep the arms for now, they keep me from falling out. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...