Sunday, June 6, 2021

Huggable Pillows

I spent a good part of yesterday machine embroidering two squares and the turning them into 18" pillows!   The backing is some leftover from the Dakota Inspired quilt I made last month.
This is a good indication of the gray of my new couch and loveseat which will be coming tomorrow!  I have two more pillows to make but that won't happen today.
I enjoyed crocheting a pile of these--I had fun figuring out 6 color patterns and I will just keep making piles of each of these!  

Off to church in the new vehicle!  I hope you have a nice day, too.


 

8 comments:

  1. Love the grays!! Fun pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pillows. Are the blanket squares for a new blanket for the new furniture? I need to take photos of our new furniture and post it.
    And now I need to get ready for church too! Much love and many blessings to you my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are perfect! Isn't it nice when a project comes together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely embroidery. I am moving closer to an embroidery machine, but haven't quite gotten the "splurge" to do it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pillows are going to look wonderful on your new furniture. Good luck with the next batch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pillows are very cute.

    Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NNice pillows! There must be something in the air as I just started a pillow, too. It sounds like you've been keeping busy. We've had some really nice days lately full of lots of yardwork and walks, and as always, I'm behind in reading and making posts. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...