Tuesday, June 29, 2021

BANGING AROUND!

I cut a bunch of pieces of wood 
to put in shelves in that storage closet.
A level, a drill, a bit of paint and I have two more shelves 
which are just what I needed
 to get things off the floor and out of the way!
Now the closet is clean and neat while it still holds 'things'.
Like old quilts, a rollaway bed, and stuffies, for example!
While I was banging boards in the closet, 
Bill was doing some electrical work-he had to cut through my sewing room wall where a panel box lives-through to the garage where a new panel box is going in! 
 And then the conduit leads up across the garage trusses and down the other side....
....where a new panel box is going in for the plug for my new lathe-I just might get to introduce myself to it this Friday!

We took a golf cart ride out to the pond-
isn't it pretty reflecting the setting sun colors?
Look what is lurking in the pond-yup,
 Bill is happy about its visit-me , not so much!


 

7 comments:

  1. Oh dear! What IS that in the pond? You two certainly keep busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the shelves. You can't ever have too many.
    Yikes....I would freak out if I saw that swimming around near the house. I saw a turtle out front yesterday and it startled the heck out of me...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with Bill - I'd love a pond gator!
    We have some similar electrical work at the new house - we want to install central air but the existing panel has no room! Luckily, my best friend's husband is an electrician!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! No! No! I wouldn't want that near my house either!
    Your closets look so nice and neat. The painters didn't do the closets. They wanted an extra $1500 for closets and we figured we could just do those. Now I'm wishing we had just paid it. I have to take everything back out of the closets, one by one and paint them. They reek of nicotine. Bleh. I didn't smell it until it started getting so hot and humid.
    Yay to Bill on the electrical work. Dennis does that too but I don't know what any of the wires go to!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhh...proof of that old Florida saying. You got water? You got gators!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, looks like a gator! Be careful out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eep! I would not be happy either. Lovely shelves, very functional!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...