Tuesday, June 15, 2021

A Celebration of Cousins!

We were in Washington to meet Mila (the birthday girl with the crown) and haven't seen her on her birthday since so it was a wonderful day to share with her yesterday!  The back row has my oldest grands, the boys in the middle and so this is 6 of the 8!  A record gathering!
A few days ago, my furniture arrived against all odds and my gang of older cousins  unpacked it, put it in place and cleaned up for us!  It is nice to have grown children!  I will show you a pic of the furniture when the dust settles around here!
 

5 comments:

  1. Kids are so much fun when they reach the helper stage!!!

    Enjoy your time together and happy birthday, Mila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're having fun with family and hooray on the furniture showing up. I'm so glad that we're finally okay to see family and friends.
    Blessings,
    Besy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are keeping busy! Enjoy this special time. I'm enjoying a surprise b'day visit from my sister and BIL. Next time you're in WA I hope you can visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh too much fun to be with all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...