Saturday, July 30, 2022

OUTSIDE

After the errands this afternoon, I washed the car and took a few pics for you of the flowers that are new this past week;  this one is the Blackberry lily.
The pagoda flowers are beginning again, too!   
Here is the fabric for the dragon quilt--I will begin cutting out the pieces today!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers. I can't wait to see that dragon quilt come to life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

CRACKLED VARIATION

I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in!  I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...