Sunday, July 24, 2022
SOCKS ON SUNDAY
I almost finished the pair but I did a lot of other things this week instead of sitting and knitting! As it is, these will be done in a few days. I decided to try something different with the leg this time and used a k1, p1 rib. It's a whole new look and doesn't take that much longer to knit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Nice colors. Have a great day.
ReplyDeletePretty socks. I agree with Dee - very tropical.
ReplyDeleteThat's a very pretty colorway! Looks like the Miami Dolphin colors which is The Mister's favorite team.
ReplyDeleteLove those colors!! And yippee for a redesigned studio, it makes the creative juices flow!
ReplyDelete