Saturday, November 19, 2022

FOLK-STYLE BEANIE

I watched a YouTube to add a bit of pizz-zazz to the dropped stitch cable (adding another color with a single stitch to secure each loop-group) and then I thought it would look good if I added a chain stitch at the line of the color change! 
 I think it is a very sweet look.
 The inside of the hat is the brim color-the rest of the skein of yarn from yesterday's hat.  I thought it was 'I Love This Yarn' but it was a skein of Vanna's Choice in Silver Heather.  
The pink is another skein of Muse and this time, I used only half so I can make another one similar to this!

5 comments:

  1. That is sooo pretty! (You know what a sucker I am for an offset line of anything.) What a fun detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It looks like a Latvian braid going down the side and those are so pretty but such a bear to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very pretty hat that will definitely keep someone warm. You think of the best things!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...