Thursday, November 24, 2022

THANKFUL DAY!

All the baking is finished and the meal prep is done so that tomorrow can be stream-lined to give us the most time to enjoy the get-together part of a big meal!  I even had time to sit and do some knitting on the newest block .  This one was a tough one;  it has a 40 row repeat and is not intuitive but that just made we want to stick with it so that I could get results like this!  What a good knit!

Have a wonderful day today whether your Thanksgiving crowd is large or small.  I am thankful for each one of you who read and respond and interact on this blog!  
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks very intricate! Lovely. Happy Thanksgiving — sending love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous block! Good for you in sticking with it.
    We put the turkey on at 5:30 this morning, potatoes are peeled and green bean casserole is ready to go in the oven. We'll be going to Mandy's soon to see everyone there. Would you believe Baby J recognized me at the airport? She immediately put her arms out to me and laid her head on my chest. I'm so happy my heart feels like it could burst. Family is wonderful!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and to Bill.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very intricate block and very pretty. Good for you for sticking with it.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and Bill and all that grace your table today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! That's going to be a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful block!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 40 row repeat. Oh my! Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...