Tuesday, November 8, 2022

SWEET REST

I am home from the Bible Boot Camp-well, that isn't really the name but it was what I called it!  You really lose track of anything else but study, eat, study and enjoy being with women who were strangers yesterday but become sisters today!  It was a wonderful and a hard pace for me!  Home is sweet and Lena and I did this most of the day yesterday!
 We also did some of this--but then I ran out of white yarn and still need to make one more panel--these are knitted on the 22 needle Addi machine and mattress-seamed together to form a single piece.You will never guess what it is going to be so you will have to wait until I get to the store for some more white yarn to finish it! lol

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful time at the camp. Sometimes even though you're not sure you really want to take the time to go, it is so worth it for the fellowship and study.
    I really like the piece you've made. That's the type of print I have around our place.
    Rest up good! :-)
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww... Lena is adorable. How nice to have a kitty to comfort you.

    Now, you must hurry to the store for white yarn. We need to know what this is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The buffalo check is pretty in those colors. I’m curious to see what you’re making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Lena is happy to have you home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice welcome home from Lena! It will be interesting to see what you do with those squares!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty plain piece of something you have there. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...