Monday, November 21, 2022

QUILT, KNIT, REPEAT

I managed to stitch all of the star blocks together and even added borders!  When looking for the borders, I found a large enough chunk of fabric to use for the backing--that doesn't happen too often anymore because I have used up the larger pieces !
And look, another cable braided hat is off the Sentro.
I  used only half of the skien for this hat so another one in a different contrast color will happen.  And I have one more skein of the worsted Muse yarn to use for 2 more hats. Nice to know that the variety of yarns work well with this machine! 

14 comments:

  1. Pretty quilt - looks so summery. I would get so bored knitting the same pattern over and over again (unless it's socks! LOL).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why the Sentro is so wonderful-I whip out the basic hat in no time and then I can enjoy the creative additions!

      Delete
  2. That quilt and those hats keep getting better and better! So darn pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long does it take to "machine up" one of the hats? You are getting quite a variety.

    The quilt is very cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are getting very creative with those hats!!!
    and that quilt - man it just says happy to me! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been searching out ideas on YouTube for the hats! The quilt has been in my head for a long time!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had this one on my 'wish list' for a very long time!

      Delete
  6. Quilt knit repeat... I wish that was my schedule!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy quilt and those braided hats are so unique and pretty. Someone will love to have that to keep them warm.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the quilt - so pretty, lovely colors and design! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...