Thursday, November 3, 2022

SWIRLS

This hat is made from LionBrand yarns-it is a heavier weight worsted and it worked just fine on the Sentro 48, 
 I am glad to say.  
The colors swirl all around the whole hat-no pooling or interrupting the flow of color!  I love it!
You can see the swirl even on the crown!  This hat is made to be a beanie and not fold up; I think it would fit any adult just fine!

 I've been a bit distracted with so much going on right now which means I am not my usual 'at-home' person.  In fact, I am leaving tonight for a Women's Bible Retreat until Sunday evening.  Bill is holding down the fort.  I am nervous and excited about this adventure.  I will be completely disconnected from this world-no watches, Kindles, PC's or cell phones!  (and no knitting!) I do not know any other women there so that alone puts me out of my comfort zone.  I am looking forward to a time of refreshment spiritually;  this is totally new experience for me!  I have a few posts to keep going for a few days but I won't be able to read or respond!

5 comments:

  1. When this post first came up on my phone, I thought that hat was someone’s artfully dyed hair…then I enlarged it and saw the hat! The swirly design is beautiful. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute hat. It reminds me of cloud swirls for some reason. I hope you find your weekend to be a time that you grow closer to the Lord. Without the distractions of electronics it will be much easier to concentrate on Him. wishing for you a weekend full of peace.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat is so cool! Good luck with your trip. Sounds a bit scary but I know folks that swear by those types of retreats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on the hat! I hope you enjoyed the retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...