Friday, November 18, 2022

YARN PURCHASE

I finished the last two blocks this top needed
and now I just need to stitch them together!
This is Muse yarn from KnitPicks, I finally tried it on the Sentro knitting machine and it worked beautifully!  I lined the hat with grey in I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby.
I had bought the Muse on sale thinking it was sock yarn-three different skeins of it!  I ordered it in the evening-note to self to pay better attention but it is worked out okay; 
the yarn is gorgeous and so is the hat!

9 comments:

  1. I've used Muse for socks and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat turned out pretty. the pom pom really tops it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt blocks! So cheerful. Never tried Muse but a thick lined hat is just what I need right now. I need to dig mine out. Brrrr.....it got cold fast here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous quilt blocks! They will make a cheerful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blocks!!! they are wonderful - and bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun to see such spring/summer colors in the midst of the fall colors season! Pretty hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy quilt blocks. It will be so pretty and springy when you finish it. I like the hat. It looks very comfy and warm. Just what's needed now in much of the country.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have I missed the star blocks? I must have slept through them. Cute! And wonderful hat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...