Tuesday, November 1, 2022

SWEETENING THE SWEETIES

The first thing I did after a slow start of the day yesterday, was to clean and do laundry, etc.  When I crashed after lunch, I played with the Yoda babies--I took their arms off and took off their collars!  Then I put the arms in a better position and did a better job of securing the collars.  Yup, they look better to me, and that is what counts!  Especially when I want to make more!  I also made a man sized hat with some yarn I found when digging for something else!  That ever happen to you?!
  I even added little tags to eash of them! 

 I am off to the doctor's for a check-up today. 
 At least Bill is driving me so I can work on the sweater while we drive there and back!  I am trying to recover from the 5" I ripped out....

4 comments:

  1. I love the one with the droopy ears. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's been a lot of ripping going on here this week too. It must be something in the air. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't posted for so long. These are such cute little critters! You are right, ripping must be in the air. I am working on a shawl and x-stitch and have done plenty of ripping on both of them. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...