Wednesday, October 18, 2023

HATS OFF TO THIS PATTERN!

I was intrigued by the construction of this hat so I bought the pattern and after only one false start, I saw what she meant!
  She also has a support video on YouTube which helped!
I am not in favor of most hats crocheted
 but this one is a good fit and looks great, too!
I did find that the adult hat I made, fit my husband and did not fit me!  I was going to send this to my son in Washington state so the fit will be alright for him!  I am trying the pattern again in a smaller size to see if I can nail the right size for a woman. 
 It is interesting and easily memorized
 which is my kind of crochet right now!
  
I also finished casting off on the Geology Shawl last night 
so I will be blocking it today in the morning 
when I can be upright for a bit!  
 

4 comments:

  1. The Geology shawl reminds me of geodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hat AND a shawl? All while under the weather? I am AMAZED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shawl - I can’t believe it’s finished already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geology shawl is gorgeous. I saw on Rav that there is a matching pattern for socks!! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...