Saturday, October 28, 2023

SO CLOSE

After moving the table and chair set out of this corner, we decided it needed a good power-washing before situating the rug and furniture!  Another delay was hard but I am glad we did it!  First thing today, we will lay the rug and arrange the sectional!!!!
This is the doorway right to my room so it will be just a few steps to the new 'room' and I can't wait!
The rest of the pieces are built and it is just waiting for me, too!
I managed to build another octopus and one is halfway done!  I will be taking some yarn in the car to crochet a sea turtle on the way to a wedding this afternoon.  It is going to be a challenge physically but it's not like I can go to it another day!  I'm bringing my pillow just in case I need to lay down on the way home!
 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely set! I love that bright colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful furniture! I hope the wedding goes well for you. A nap on the way home sounds like a good idea. I always take a pillow when I go out anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the new furniture and it will be so nice for you being so close to the bedroom. Taking a pillow sounds very smart. I hope you don't overdo at the wedding. Enjoy and rest whenever you can.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...