Thursday, October 26, 2023

TRYING TO BE UPRIGHT

It is hard to build up some stamina after being in bed for so long.  My headache has lessened but not gone away, I am trying to learn to function with it like I had to do with the MS symptoms when  they moved in.  Anyway, I have new furniture for the lanai so I tried to sit and start putting some together yesterday.  Nyki was a lot of help, as usual!
I managed to get the coffee table screwed together before I was done in--45 minutes, a record! lol
Bill is digging up the plants from the open areas and we will be cementing them closed-maybe Friday!
While removing the plants-we saw quite few lizards--and even these baby ones--he is only 1 1/2' long!
I made these two octopi--at first glance they look similar in size but---
when you see them on the shelf, you can see the differences!  (didn't you love to find the 'differences' on the pages in Highlights magazines when you were a kid?!)

6 comments:

  1. I feel a headache coming on this morning so I feel your pain. I can't imagine one hanging on for so long. 3 days is my max-fingers crossed.
    Those octopus buddies are so adorable. Such a pretty blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your headache eases...they are no fun! Your shelf sitters are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you an email with some information that might be helpful for your headaches. I hope you get some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving is good, but don't push yourself too hard either.
    Love the little lizards! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you're still having headaches! Hope it goes away soon. Your octopi are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry that you still have the headache. I haven't had one of my migraines for away and I've very grateful for that. Please don't over do it. Your sweet little octopi are so cute. The second photo really shows the difference!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...