Thursday, October 12, 2023

MY FAVORITE SHAWL PATTERN

When I dug through my stash looking for the yarn to make the C2C blanket, I came across some fingering weight yarn that just cried out to become a shawl!  This is my favorite shawl, The Geology Shawl.  I have only knit it on #6 needles but it was a bit denser than I wanted it to be for this shawl 
so I upped it a needle size and it is just right!
The yarn came like this from Hobby Lobby.
I rearranged the colors from lightest to darkest and since there are 6 segments to the shawl, I have just the right amount of colors and yarn!  

Yes, the doctor put me on meds to stop the cycle of migraines and I hope to meet myself in a few days--I've missed my usual self very much!
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got the medicine and hope it really helps your migraines take a hike. That's a pretty shawl. After I finish the Christmas ornaments for the kids, I really need to get back to making the prayer shawls. I have one on the hook right now but it's taken a backseat for now.
    I hope your Thursday is fantastic.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be so pretty!
    Glad he could help you - fingers crossed you come back to you haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shawl is going to be stunning. That is a very pretty color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors for your shawl and oh my! That is a gorgeous pattern (plus I like the name - LOL). So glad your doc could give you some meds. Hope they kick in quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors and shawl pattern! I hope the medication chases the migraines away for good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful shawl. But wow! it looks very complicated. I hope the meds help and you can find some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty colors! I hope the meds work out for you. Headaches are no fun that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...