Saturday, October 21, 2023

THE JOY OF YARN

I had fun with making this jelly fish amigurumi yesterday!  I left off the eyes because jellyfish don't have any BUT in the strict sense of making 'CUTE' I can always add eyes, if I change my mind!
 This one is about 12" long.  I will try making a smaller one today- with eyes, and more cutesie!
The rest of the day, I worked on knitting the 10" of body in stockinette.  I will tackle the split hem in 1 x 1 rib right after the fun and quick project!   

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. A lot of my crochet friends have been making these in a teeny size for the NICU unit. Apparently the babies hold on to the tenticles for comfort.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen a cute jellyfish having had more than my share of run ins with them but that one is adorable! I can't believe you've almost finished that sweater. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater looks great and it looks like you'll be done by the time your "sweater weather" kicks in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...