Sunday, October 29, 2023

AN OUTING!

I was ready to get the furniture all settled in first thing yesterday morning;  Bill patiently worked the muscle for me as I arranged and rearranged to perfection!
The umbrella needs to be bolted to the concrete base so I have to be sure it is just exactly where I want it!  I haven't decided for sure yet! lol  We did end up moving the furniture 18' to the right so the umbrella can go in the back left corner--but we had to leave it for another day because we had a wedding to go to!
I finished an octopus on the way--it was a beautiful country drive for about an hour and then some.  I also started a cropped cardigan--but more on that later.

The happy couple!
The setting was a beautiful southern farm now repurposed to a wedding/celebration venue!
 

4 comments:

  1. I can envision many happy hours spent on the lanai. It's all very beautiful. The newly married couple look happy and the venue is beautiful. Love the photo of the house. WOW! Can you imagine living there? I always think to myself, I wouldn't want to clean something that big. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous new outside spot!
    I do love weddings. That looks like a fun one. Repurposed historic sites make the best venues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that venue looks wonderful! And such a cute car companion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...