Tuesday, October 31, 2023

CEMENTED

              

The garden area was dug out to perfection and the cement to fill it in was ready!
This area had some plumbing details to work around but Bill did it nicely.  He even cleaned the whole area up when he was finished!  (That is usually my job but bending over exacerbates my already miseerable headache!)
I did sit on the new couch near him and crocheted some new sea creatures!  I used some cotton thread just to vary the size and texture!  (I will be doing the head of the turtle over again--I'm not liking the size of it in relation to the rest of his body!)


Off to my neurologist today to see if he can offer some help
 in dealing with the 'never-ending-headache'!


6 comments:

  1. Very nice concrete job. Way to go Bill! The new creatures are very sweet. Do you have plans for all of them? I sure hope the neurologist has some ideas of how to stop those headaches. I don't know how you do anything. If I have a headache, I'm down for the count.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can find some relief with the neuro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that your doctor can provide something to help eliminate your headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like the turtle with the too-big head! I would leave him as is!

    Hope the Neuro can get you some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your critter collection is really growing!
    I hope you get some answers from the doc. I just finished up a 3 day headache myself and I'm so happy it's finally gone. I hope for good. It fooled me once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your doctor visit was good and filled with hope. Your sea creatures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...