Friday, October 13, 2023

I'VE GOT NEW WHEELS!

Look at the difference between the old wheels for my quilting frame (left) and the new one on the right!
The package was well-organized and had very clear instructions which was much appreciated.
Bill provided the muscle (that machine weighs a ton!) while I explained the instructions and held things in place.  In an hour, we had the new ones in place!
Of course I enjoyed a few rows to prove it was worth the money to replace the wheels! lol  They are worth every penny!  As soon as I am back to myself, I will be active in the studio again!


 

4 comments:

  1. They sure do look a lot sturdier. I'm glad that they'll make your quilting life a lot easier. Feel better real quick!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s very exciting! Definitely one of those things you don’t think about until it’s kaput. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! You don't think about how parts like that wear down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...